We all love to come and enjoy the horses but we do need to remember that they, as we, have minds of their own. When you bring your child for lessons, come on in an “sit a spell”, its fun to watch the kids as their confidence grows while riding these beautiful animals.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

January's Schedule

January's Schedule

Jan 2nd Riding unless too cold
Jan 9th No Horse Share, Sherrie, Kirsten, Haylee and Katy will be doing CPR/Firstaid Training
Jan 16th First day of teaching for Carroll students
Jan 23rd Classes as usual, unless too cold
Jan 30th Classes as usual, Unless too cold

I am wondering how everyone feels about having the work day on the 9th when I am busy doing CPR /First Aid training. I think one of the projects that needs to be done is clean the office. If we can get it cleaned up and find some furniture for everyone, then we can do our ground lessons in there when it is too cold. Would everyone prefer working in the morning or in the afternoon if we did a work day that day?

Also, we need to establish an alternative schedule for ground class days. I am thinking that we do not need to meet as long on those days. How does everyone feel about that? I am thinking an hour long ground lesson is probably good enough. Everyone weigh in on that and then we will make a schedule for days that are too cold.

Please let us know who is getting connected so we know who we still need to get on. Hope you all have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. A work day on Jan 9 would work great. Either morning or afternoon will work for us. What does the majority think?

    Ground work classes on days that it is too cold to ride, will be great. I think that they should be kept to an hour and at the same times as the girls would normally ride. Do you think that would work?

    ReplyDelete