We all love to come and enjoy the horses but we do need to remember that they, as we, have minds of their own. When you bring your child for lessons, come on in an “sit a spell”, its fun to watch the kids as their confidence grows while riding these beautiful animals.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Work Day

Well, I didn't get a lot of feed back on the work day, so I am going to set it myself. Our work day this month will be the third Saturday of the month. We have projects for both the big people and the students, so we will plan on the girls all coming at 12:00 pm to do some work and if there are any adults that can help with some manual labor, then we will put you to work as well. I will coordinate with Susan and let you know if the adult portion of our work day will be at a different time or not. But keep that date in mind.
Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Sherry,
    As far as I know, Bruce, Brandon and I all have been planning on the third Saturday of February, since we met to complete projects last month. At the work day in January, Bruce and I (and I think Brandon too) talked about the morning being better for us overall. Bruce has had trouble getting into the blog, so that may explain why he didn't respond to your post. Bruce also told me last week that he talked to Susan and volunteered to coordinate the work part of the program. I'm guessing Susan didn't talk to you about that yet. So Bruce would coordinate with you and Susan about the work that needs to be done, and then we would all coordinate with one another on getting it done. (I'm sure we'll remain with the third Saturday from month to month as that makes the most sense.) Since you are already doing all of the work to coordinate the riding, it seems reasonable that you should be able to simply pass along the work that needs doing, and count on us whose children participate in the program to coordinate with one another to get it done. For my part, I think this is the greatest thing in the world for Grace, and I'm willing to do anything I can to make it easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry,

    The third Saturday would work for Michaela and I too. I have been keeping an eye out for a small sofa etc for the office, but so far nothing. If there is anything else that you can think of that you or Susan may need for the office, let me know and I'll keep an eye out for that too. We look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. Do the girls still ride on the workdays or not?

    ReplyDelete