We all love to come and enjoy the horses but we do need to remember that they, as we, have minds of their own. When you bring your child for lessons, come on in an “sit a spell”, its fun to watch the kids as their confidence grows while riding these beautiful animals.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Back in the Saddle Again
Hope everyone had a nice Spring Break. Classes, of course, are back on for today. Looks like we will be having some sunshine, which will be a nice addition to the day. Just a reminder, we have some new students and some changes in our classes. Tara and Carly have moved to the 12:30 class and will be joined by a new student, Sophia. Also new to the 3:00 class is Abbie's big sister Grace. We hope that we will be able to see all of you out today. It should be a good day for riding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(This is Alan) I should be available next Saturday in the morning. I will talk to the others. We will talk to Susan about the work that needs to be done. I would have liked to have found out what Susan wants done, before tomorrow, but I've been out of town. I will not be in church tomorrow, so if the work requires people or resources outside of our little group, would it be possible for Mark to ask for them? One thing I was thinking is getting rid of the junk pile we've been adding to, but we would need a lot of trucks. But it seems that Susan wanted something done before that and shelves (which we also need to do), but I can't remember what it was.
ReplyDelete