We want to give a big THANK YOU to the following people for stepping in and helping us out this weekend. Katy, one of our Carroll Students stepped in and taught the novice 3 class for us. We had a great time! Grace cantered Ray and looked like a pro! I must add I trotted Splash and was very excited to overcome that "little" fear I had. Thanks Katy.
Kim and Mikayla Stewart along with Mckenzie Chatriand took over the novice one and two classes for us. They too did a great job and we are so thankful for them.
The kids rode great today and I think all had a good time. If you were there during the Novice 2 class we just want to let you know that later in the day Auri did get back up on Austin!! Way to go Auri!!!
If you have a chance, stop by the barn and see how far the "kids" room is coming along. We now have electricity, heater and thermostat and some sheet rock up. We are so thankful to Home Depot for the supplies and for Eric Copeland, Brandon Steinagel and Brent Perschon for all the hard work.
Jen Ockey
No comments:
Post a Comment