We all love to come and enjoy the horses but we do need to remember that they, as we, have minds of their own. When you bring your child for lessons, come on in an “sit a spell”, its fun to watch the kids as their confidence grows while riding these beautiful animals.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Comments, anyone...

It was nice to see so many of you back this last Saturday. I think over all it was a nice first day for our new instructors. Thanks to Kirstin and Katy for their great lessons. And a big Thanks to all the parents, siblings and friends who came out to help. It was great to see Kim back. What a great right hand woman you are. Thanks for all the jobs you did for me while I was running around. You are great! And all you students, thank you for helping each other so much. It makes Horse Share go a lot smoother.

Remember, all of you are invited to comment on this blog. This is for you, and we would love to hear from you. If anyone has any impressions of their Horse Share experience that they would like to share, I would love to have you post them. Hope to start hearing from the Horse Share members on this blog soon. It is boring to read my own posts. I want to read someone else's for once.

3 comments:

  1. It was so nice to see so many of you there! I had a great time! Hope to see you all next Saturday weather permitting (my family may be going snowmobiling). :)

    Just a reminder that any one of you that is taking a horse in 4H needs to go the the Horse Helmet video and Horse Care & Safety from 5:30 to 7:30 on Monday, Jan 25. This is a requirement. You will neet to bring a rope halter, if you have one, lead rope and bridle(s) with bits you plan on using. Let me know if you have any questions on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, if the girls need to borrow a couple of bits for monday, just let me know. I've got a couple of tom thumbs hanging around.

    ReplyDelete